Social Media Marketing | FB / Google Ads Marketing Agency
We care for what you want to achieve with your Social Media presence in the digital world. We get you to your desired results with the help of Facebook and Google ads.
Advanced WordPress Development Agency
At present, 30 % of the website is powered by WordPress. We are specialised in advanced WordPress Development. We developed WordPress websites as per the need of business. We also managed annual WordPress maintenance at a very affordable price.
Video Marketing Agency
Our Client Videos
Video Marketing is the most effective Brand building & Products / Services marketing approach. We provide Marketing Videos tailored to your need for Social Media Ads like Facebook, instagram and other Lead Generation platforms.
Digital School / Online Teaching Platform
We transform your Offline school to online School with Learning Management System where you can upload your classes, create lectures, tests and your students can access it from anywhere.
Local Digital Branding & Lead Generation for Pune Local Businesses
What's Trending in Digital Marketing ??
PeakMetrics - ("digital marketing") || ("social media marketing") || ("local marketing") appears in News, Quora, Blogs, News Global (Limited), Reddit ("digital marketing") || ("social media marketing") || ("local marketing") appears in News, Quora, Blogs, News Global (Limited), Reddit
- Marketers, Be Prepared For Severe Pushback When You Do Thison April 18, 2021 at 5:17 am
We already know marketers will suffer severe withdrawal symptoms  from bot-fueled digital marketing.. This tricks marketers into allocating more budget to programmatic channels, thinking they got more "performance" from those digital marketing. If you persevere, you will be able to kick the dangerous habit, and improve the health of your digital marketing.. MORE FROM FORBESThe Pandemic Helped Some Marketers Kick This Digital Marketing HabitBy Dr.. Augustine Fou MORE FROM FORBESWithdrawal From Bot-Fueled Digital Marketing Is Wicked HardBy Dr.
- Couple's pandemic city escape saves them bigon April 17, 2021 at 3:01 am
- HR.com's HR Research Institute Announces 'Employer Branding and Recruitment Advertising' Advisory Board for 2021 to Advise HR Research and Complimentary Virtual Eventson April 16, 2021 at 3:53 pm
Charlotte Marshall, Global Employer Brand Lead, Danaher Corporation Jason Nazar, Co-Founder & CEO, Comparably Kerry Noone, Employer Brand & Social. Media Marketing Manager, CVS Health Keegan Ocepek, Head of Marketing, former Employer Brand Director, Shaker Recruitment Marketing Stacy Parker
- IWCO Direct Wins International ECHO Award for Medica Campaignon April 16, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Digital marketing performance also contributed significantly to achieving the overall objectives.
- Three Ways To Prepare For The Post-Cookie Worldon April 16, 2021 at 2:57 pm
There are big changes underway, along with big opportunities for digital marketing to be more effective than ever.
- What’s Next For The Customer Data Platform (CDP) In 2021?on April 16, 2021 at 11:55 am
New privacy regulations came on the books, such as the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), adding new complexity to digital marketing
- Why a Service-Based Business Needs an Online Store and How to Set One Upon April 16, 2021 at 12:10 am
. - Social media marketing. Connect with people on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or other platforms.
- Intelligent.com Announces Best Online Masters in Digital Marketing Degree Programs for 2021on April 15, 2021 at 7:58 pm
accessibility and cost, the steady job growth in this market is one of the many reasons Intelligent.com researched and ranked the Top Online Masters in Digital. Marketing Degree Programs.. Intelligent.com analyzed 178 schools, on a scale of 0 to 100, with only 20 making it to the final list for Online Masters in Digital Marketing. To access the complete ranking, please visit: https://www.intelligent.com/best-online-masters-in-digital-marketing-degree-programs/ 2021 Online. Masters in Digital Marketing Degree Programs featured on Intelligent.com (in alphabetical order): Benedictine University East Tennessee State
What's Trending in WordPress?
WordPress Security News
Security Ninja Protection for WordPress
- A Detailed Look Into WordPress’s Security Vulnerabilitiesby Olaila Lee on January 13, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Find out all about the reasons behind significant Word Press security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them. The post A Detailed Look Into WordPress’s Security Vulnerabilities appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Tricks with Visuals That Will Boost Your WordPress Landing Page Conversionsby Lars Koudal on January 6, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Landing page visuals are not just there to fill space. They help you convince visitors that your product or service is the right one for them. The post 5 Tricks with Visuals That Will Boost Your WordPress Landing Page Conversions appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 11 Essential Marketing Tools for Online Reputation Managementby Ron Evan Tamayo del Rosario on December 29, 2020 at 1:45 pm
These tools can help you control your online reputation and management process. The post 11 Essential Marketing Tools for Online Reputation Management appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021by Jake Stainer on December 24, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Today, many companies have gone remote, closing down all their physical locations; this is the reality in various industries. Businesses now operate from their official website or virtual workspaces. With every indication, 2021 will be no different. There are some speculations that many more companies will move completely online. This reality may not be any… Read More »5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021 The post 5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021 appeared first on Security Ninja.
- Security breaches and how to secure your siteby El Gwaro on December 23, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Guess what happens when you decide to build your website using the ‘bitcoin’ of CMSes, the most popular content management system in the world that powers over 30% of all websites? You are exposed to numerous security issues that could bring down your entire online business in a second. Now, let’s get things into perspective… Read More »Security breaches and how to secure your site The post Security breaches and how to secure your site appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safelyby Lars Koudal on December 21, 2020 at 2:49 pm
Data breaches continue to make headlines, and 2019 was one of the worst years in history for cybersecurity. As a matter of fact, the number of breaches spiked by 17% last year, and the trend shows no signs of slowing. That has made data protection a priority for businesses nowadays, and you can no longer… Read More »4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safely The post 4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safely appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Tips to Create Amazing CTAs for Your WordPress Site that People will Actually Clickby Lauren on November 20, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Creating Call To Actions that people will actually click on and using them to achieve certain business goals is not easy. It’s a science and an art, as you need your CTAs to be compelling, creative, and optimized for the unique needs of your online audience. The post 5 Tips to Create Amazing CTAs for Your WordPress Site that People will Actually Click appeared first on Security Ninja.
- How to create a backup plan if your site gets attackedby Gael Breton on November 13, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Getting hacked is a nightmare scenario if you run a website. Your site going down or being infected with malware can affect revenue, your Google rankings, and the trust of your customers. Unfortunately, websites are attacked every day. Though just a small percentage of these attacks are successful, you should still prioritize security. At Authority… Read More »How to create a backup plan if your site gets attacked The post How to create a backup plan if your site gets attacked appeared first on Security Ninja.