Social Media Marketing | FB / Google Ads Marketing Agency
We care for what you want to achieve with your Social Media presence in the digital world. We get you to your desired results with the help of Facebook and Google ads.
Advanced WordPress Development Agency
At present, 30 % of the website is powered by WordPress. We are specialised in advanced WordPress Development. We developed WordPress websites as per the need of business. We also managed annual WordPress maintenance at a very affordable price.
Video Marketing Agency
Our Client Videos
Video Marketing is the most effective Brand building & Products / Services marketing approach. We provide Marketing Videos tailored to your need for Social Media Ads like Facebook, instagram and other Lead Generation platforms.
Digital School / Online Teaching Platform
We transform your Offline school to online School with Learning Management System where you can upload your classes, create lectures, tests and your students can access it from anywhere.
Local Digital Branding & Lead Generation for Pune Local Businesses
What's Trending in Digital Marketing ??
PeakMetrics - ("digital marketing") || ("social media marketing") ("digital marketing") || ("social media marketing")
- Regulating Product Recall Compliance in the Digital Ageon July 26, 2021 at 10:44 am
Here's how digital marketing can drive compliance.
- Press Release From the Journal of Marketing: Digital Marketing Improves Product Recall Compliance, Providing a New Tool to Enhance Consumer Safetyon July 26, 2021 at 10:44 am
- GFMC 2021on July 25, 2021 at 10:48 am
Marketing and Society – Luxury Consumer Behaviour – Marketing in the New Normal – Retail Management in the Age of Digital Transformation – Digital. Marketing and Social Media – Innovation Marketing – The Hope of Neuromarketing – Consumer Decision Making in Digitalized Experience – AI. Sustainability in Fashion Management – Rethinking business marketing in fashion and luxury supply chains – Sustainability and luxury brand in digital. marketing communicationc – ESG(Environment, Social, Governance) Marketing & Brand Activism – BRAND STORYTELLING IN FASHION – Digital Media
- @properties Expands Into Dallas With New Franchise Led By Jerry Mooty, Jr., Nephew of Cowboys Owner, Jerry Joneson July 20, 2021 at 9:43 pm
The firm's marketing offerings include high-impact signage, upscale collateral materials, and an extensive catalog of digital marketing resources
- Social Audio Is Overhypedon July 20, 2021 at 5:38 pm
by Brent Carnduff Image: 5 Fixes for Broken Digital Marketing Engagement 5 Fixes for Broken Digital Marketing Engagement by Christa Tuttle
- The Emerging Post-Pandemic Marketing Trendson July 20, 2021 at 5:37 pm
customer's journey to eliminate silos across departments - Being human and emotional in messaging on top of personalized tactics#5 Investing More in Digital. Marketing and Other Technology According to Forrester analyst Jay Pattisall, "marketing technology, analytics, and ad tech will be the foundation. Considering all the previously mentioned trends are rooted in using digital marketing tech, this declaration makes sense.
- Optimize Your Campaign Reporting with Attribution Modellingon July 20, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Digital marketing attribution is important because it makes the marketing realm less complex.
- 4 Practical Ways to Use AI in Marketing (& Why You Need To)on July 20, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Flipboard 0 We're more than halfway through 2021 and by now, most marketing teams are heavily reliant on growth/digital. marketing, and for very good reasons.. marketing in 2021.. marketing is AI marketing The full list of tools, features, use cases, and benefits of AI in marketing are endless.. by Brent Carnduff Image: 5 Fixes for Broken Digital Marketing Engagement 5 Fixes for Broken Digital Marketing Engagement by Christa Tuttle
What's Trending in WordPress?
WordPress Security News
Security Ninja Protection for WordPress
- A Detailed Look Into WordPress’s Security Vulnerabilitiesby Olaila Lee on January 13, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Find out all about the reasons behind significant Word Press security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them. The post A Detailed Look Into WordPress’s Security Vulnerabilities appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Tricks with Visuals That Will Boost Your WordPress Landing Page Conversionsby Lars Koudal on January 6, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Landing page visuals are not just there to fill space. They help you convince visitors that your product or service is the right one for them. The post 5 Tricks with Visuals That Will Boost Your WordPress Landing Page Conversions appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 11 Essential Marketing Tools for Online Reputation Managementby Ron Evan Tamayo del Rosario on December 29, 2020 at 1:45 pm
These tools can help you control your online reputation and management process. The post 11 Essential Marketing Tools for Online Reputation Management appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021by Jake Stainer on December 24, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Today, many companies have gone remote, closing down all their physical locations; this is the reality in various industries. Businesses now operate from their official website or virtual workspaces. With every indication, 2021 will be no different. There are some speculations that many more companies will move completely online. This reality may not be any… Read More »5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021 The post 5 Ways to Protect and Improve Your e-Commerce Site in 2021 appeared first on Security Ninja.
- Security breaches and how to secure your siteby El Gwaro on December 23, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Guess what happens when you decide to build your website using the ‘bitcoin’ of CMSes, the most popular content management system in the world that powers over 30% of all websites? You are exposed to numerous security issues that could bring down your entire online business in a second. Now, let’s get things into perspective… Read More »Security breaches and how to secure your site The post Security breaches and how to secure your site appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safelyby Lars Koudal on December 21, 2020 at 2:49 pm
Data breaches continue to make headlines, and 2019 was one of the worst years in history for cybersecurity. As a matter of fact, the number of breaches spiked by 17% last year, and the trend shows no signs of slowing. That has made data protection a priority for businesses nowadays, and you can no longer… Read More »4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safely The post 4 Rules and Tips for Collecting and Storing Company Data Safely appeared first on Security Ninja.
- 5 Tips to Create Amazing CTAs for Your WordPress Site that People will Actually Clickby Lauren on November 20, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Creating Call To Actions that people will actually click on and using them to achieve certain business goals is not easy. It’s a science and an art, as you need your CTAs to be compelling, creative, and optimized for the unique needs of your online audience. The post 5 Tips to Create Amazing CTAs for Your WordPress Site that People will Actually Click appeared first on Security Ninja.
- How to create a backup plan if your site gets attackedby Gael Breton on November 13, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Getting hacked is a nightmare scenario if you run a website. Your site going down or being infected with malware can affect revenue, your Google rankings, and the trust of your customers. Unfortunately, websites are attacked every day. Though just a small percentage of these attacks are successful, you should still prioritize security. At Authority… Read More »How to create a backup plan if your site gets attacked The post How to create a backup plan if your site gets attacked appeared first on Security Ninja.