What is Social Media Automation?
The global acceptance of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn has largely influenced the online reach of companies. Statistics show that around 42% of the world's population uses social media, which roughly adds up to 3.2 billion users worldwide. Moreover, the number keeps increasing with new users joining every day.
These growing numbers indicate the potential of social media channels for marketers. But leveraging this powerful tool is a challenging task for marketers. Your brand needs to be consistent, available, and relevant on social media. It is also important to track trends, measure the performance of social efforts, and engage constantly with prospects on social channels. Performing all these activities while running multiple marketing campaigns is difficult. Which is why social media automation plays an integral role in marketing strategies.
As we discussed earlier, social media automation helps marketers automate social media processes to save time and effort, and get maximum ROI from all social media efforts. It includes content publishing, tracking, and measuring.
Automation includes tasks such as publishing content, scheduling future content posts, republishing popular content, curating trending content, and tracking the engagement on content posts. Some advanced social media automation tasks include social listening and sentiment analysis, which enable brands to engage with their prospects on a much deeper level.
You will find more information about in the following sources:
- What Is Social Media Automation? (sproutsocial.com) - Social media automation is the process of optimizing social interactions using automated tools. This can include scheduling social posts ahead of time or republishing popular articles.
- The top 30 social media automation tools (lucidpress.com) - 28 Feb 2019 ... Social media automation is using software or tools to accomplish specific tasks on social media platforms without human intervention. Put simply, ...
- 9 Social Media Automation Tools That Will Make Your Job Easier (blog.hootsuite.com) - 3 Jun 2019 ... The dos and don'ts of social media marketing automation. As both a marketer, writer and millennial, I'm no stranger to the wild wild west that is the ...
- What Does "Social Media Automation" Mean, Exactly? - MeetEdgar (meetedgar.com) - Social media automation is simply a method of using a tool like Edgar to upload status updates en masse and schedule them for posting in advance.
- What Is Social Media Automation? Definition, Best Practices, and Top Tools (toolbox.com) - Social media automation enables marketers to grow the business and optimize ROI. Learn about how to automate social media posts with the right tools.
- Top 13 Social Media Automation Tools To Use This Year (jeffbullas.com) - Not everything can be automated on social media, but for the things that can, these are the the best social media automation tools available.
- Social media automation: good, bad or somewhere in between? (articulatemarketing.com) - Are you investing in social media automation? We've compiled tips, tricks and truths to help you conquer your social media strategy. Get stuck in!
- How to Automate Your Social Media Marketing Like the Pros (blog.hubspot.com) - Automating your social media? Learn how to do it the right way so you don't sacrifice the personal elements of your social media marketing.
- The Social Media Automation Strategy Every Marketer Needs (buffer.com) - A complete guide to how to be more efficient with your social media automation without sacrificing engagement with your audience.
- My Top Ten Time-Saving Social Media Automation Tools (medium.com) - I remember when there was one social media channel. One. Companies were still buying billboards and full-page newspaper ads. Yes, that's me in the corner relaxing in my sarcophagus, passing time with…
- 7 ways to automate social media (mashable.com) - While having a social media marketing strategy is a necessity, it can become extremely time consuming. Between updating your profile, responding to customers, coming up with con...
- 8 Insanely Useful Social Media Automation Tools To Boost Your Productivity (bloggingwizard.com) - Looking for the best social media automation tools to save time and grow your audience? Click to find the tools and how to use them in your marketing...
- The 7 Best Free Social Media Management Tools in 2019 (wordstream.com) - It's time to up your social media management game! Luckily, you can stay organized and grow your following without breaking the bank. These are our favorite social media management tools today.
- How to Automate Social Media Without Being a Robot (orbitmedia.com) - Keeping social audiences engaged takes time and effort.No matter what your current situation looks like, this post will get you on the right track.
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Automation for Startups (kevintpayne.com) - Social media today has significantly revolutionized the way consumers interact with brands across every stage of the buyer's journey.
- Social Media Management Tool for Startups & Small Business - Social Champ (socialchamp.io) - Social Champ is a powerful social media marketing automation & management software platform for startups, small and medium businesses. Social Champ app helps you schedule, publish, track, analyze and manage all your social media accounts at one place.
- Social Media Automation Software - Social Posting & Scheduling -JARVEE (jarvee.com) - JARVEE is a Social Media Automation Software. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ & Tumbler scheduler all in one. Automatically publish and grow
- Automate Your Social Media with SocialPilot - SocialPilot (socialpilot.co) - SocialPilot helps you automate your social media posts and manage them more efficiently while saving enormous time.
These topics were mentioned multiple times across various sources:
- social media
- social media automation
- social media marketing
- automation tool
- schedule posts
- social listening
- social platform
- social network
- scheduling content
- content curation
- multiple times
- Sprout social
- blog post
- small business
- social account
- viral content
- posting schedule
These are some relevant questions found across sources:
- What is social media automation?
- What Are the Key Features of Social Media Automation
- What Are the Best Practices of Social Media Automation?
- What does “social media automation” mean, exactly?
- How to Use Tools for Social Media Automation
- What are the benefits of automating social media?
- How to Automate Social Media Posts
- How to Automate Your Social Media Marketing Like the Pros
- How to Automate Social Media Without Being a Robot
- What Is Social Media Advertising? Definition, Costs, Best Practices, Benefits, and Examples
These are some relevant subsections found across sources:
- Social Media Automation Tools
- Social media automation
- The Social Media Optimization Guide
- 7. Social Media Ad Automation
- Social Media Poster
- Standout automation features:
- 1. Social media automation software and apps
- 4. Track automation tool updates
- Examples of Social Media Automation in Action
- 7 worthwhile ways to automate social media
These are some factual sentences found across sources:
- An average of 32 per cent of businesses see increased revenue after 12 months of using automation tools; (articulatemarketing.com)
- while 77 per cent see conversions increase; and On the whole, business that are automating part of or all of their marketing strategy outperform companies that aren't. (articulatemarketing.com)
- In fact, according to Sprinklr, customers who get a response from a brand on Twitter spend up to 20% more Follow some basic guidelines for mixing up your social content and take time to engage with your audience, and you won't have to worry about this one. (orbitmedia.com)
- According to a study done by Global Index , 40% of social media users use the internet to learn more about different products and services. (kevintpayne.com)
- According to the Pareto principle , only 20% of all the tasks you do in your business require your attention because they're critical to your startup's success. (kevintpayne.com)