What is Podcast (audio) Content Marketing ?
Benefits of having audio or podcasts incorporated in your content strategy include:
Greater brand visibility: Your podcast will serve as an advertisement of the proficiency and knowledge of your business and can feature the products and services that your company offers.
Loyal following/builds trust: Podcasts allow you to open up to your listeners, which then helps build relationships with customers and sell more of your products or services.
Increased website traffic: Podcasts can help reach out to new audiences. Listeners who enjoy your podcast also can make recommendations to others, which can improve traffic.
Know More about Podcast (Audio) Content Marketing
- 6 Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Podcasting - Small Business Trends (smallbiztrends.com) - Many businesses nowadays are using podcasts as a a powerful marketing tool for improving their prospects. Discover the 6 benefits of podcasting.
- Benefits of Podcast as Marketing Tool - eCMetrics (ecmetrics.com) - Digital Market Research Company
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Add Podcasts to Your Content Strategy (searchenginejournal.com) - Podcasts offer many benefits for businesses. Here are 10 reasons why podcasts are the perfect addition to any existing content strategy.
- Why Podcasting Matters to Marketing [Infographic] (webfx.com) - Podcasting is one of the best ways to promote a business or build a following online. Learn how marketing works for podcast producers and advertisers.
- 🎙 Podcast Advertising: What You Need To Know - Single Grain (singlegrain.com) - Creating a stellar podcast isn't easy, but finding ways to promote it can be even more complicated. Here's what you need to know about podcast advertising:
- Podcast Marketing: 50 podcasters share the tactics they used to grow their shows (buzzsprout.com) - How are everyday podcasters building their audience and finding success? In this blog, we cover 50 podcast marketing tactics you can use to grow your podcast.
- How to Promote Your New Podcast: 10 Effective Strategies to Try (buffer.com) - We collected all the best advice for podcast promotion, including tips on how to drive more listens/reviews and get into iTunes New & Noteworthy.
- The Best Marketing Podcasts Every Serious Marketer Should Tune Into (campaignmonitor.com) - Looking for some marketing resources to keep you on the cutting edge of the industry? Here are 14 of the best marketing podcasts you should be tuning into.
- Podcasts for Content Marketing - Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices (toprankblog.com) - The human voice can convey much more meaning through tone and inflection than the printed word ever can. It's why millions of Americans sat, fixated,
- Why Podcasting Is the Next Marketing Frontier (entrepreneur.com) - If your visual content marketing efforts are growing stagnant, it may be time to consider an audio content strategy.
- Best 13 Digital Marketing Podcasts In 2019 (outbrain.com) - We've researched, tuned in, and mulled over the ratings of dozens of podcasts to create a list of the best of digital marketing podcasts.
- 7 reasons to use a podcast as a marketing tool (blog.markgrowth.com) - The podcast as a marketing channel is a growing idea and rightly so: podcasts are spread quickly, personal, up-to-date and can be used optimally in the pre-and post-release for distribution. Read…
- 31 Business & Marketing Podcasts to Listen to in 2020 (blog.snappa.com) - Our 21 business & marketing podcasts to listen to in 2020 will help you develop new strategies, find new resources, and reach new success.
- Podcast Marketing: The 2020 Definitive Guide (Based on a True Story) (moneylab.co) - How did we crack the top 100 podcasts on iTunes? Here are 42 tricks we learned to build an effective podcast marketing strategy.
- What Is a Podcast? (bigcommerce.com) - When you think of something that's “mainstream”, your mind wanders to Netflix, yoga, or smartphones. It's the brands, people, or activities that both a
- The Digital Marketing Podcast (targetinternet.com) - A weekly marketing podcast hosted by Daniel Rowles & Ciaran Rogers combining interviews with global experts with latest news, tools, strategies & techniques.
- Is podcast advertising effective? (marketingdive.com) - Marketing news, voices and jobs for industry professionals. Optimized for your mobile phone.
- 5 Digital Marketing Podcasts You Need to Listen to Right Now (digitalmarketinginstitute.com) - Digital marketing podcasts provide priceless tips, supplementary skills, and hours of endless entertainment. Want to start building a successful digital marketing career? Listen to these podcasts immediately!
- Why Marketers Can No Longer Ignore Audio Content (contently.com) - Audio content is intimate. Though the majority of online users still don't listen to podcasts, the ones who do are die-hard fans.
- From podcast advertising to radio sponsorship, 2019 audio marketing trends (thedrum.com) - In recent years, audio advertising has been boosted by streaming services such as Spotify and SoundCloud, a surge in podcast popularity and a radio renaissance. And though this is a market whose origins date back to the first radio ad being aired in the US in 1922, it is one today embracing change.
- Podcast ads will double share of audio market by 2022, study forecasts (mobilemarketer.com) - Mobile Marketer
- Investing in the Podcast Ecosystem in 2019 - Andreessen Horowitz (a16z.com) - In the world of podcasting, the flywheel is spinning: new technologies including AirPods, connected cars, and smart speakers have made it much easier for consumers to listen to audio content, which in turn creates more revenue and financial opportunity for …
- Entercom teams with Claritas for podcast and audio marketing measurement tools - RAIN News (rainnews.com) - Entercom announced a new effort that will provide marketing campaign measurement tools to podcasts and streaming audio. This stems from apartnership with marketing company Claritas, which offers an identity graph with proprietary data for more than 120 million households and more than 1 billion devices. Continue Reading →
- Why brands should consider audio marketing as consumers settle into life at home (martechtoday.com) - With behavior shifting, the audio market's growth offers a unique environment for brands to stay top of mind with consumers.
- The ultimate guide to marketing your podcast with video in 2020 (audioburst.com) - Start thinking outside of the box when it comes to podcast promotion! Learn how to use video clips and audiograms to grow your show's audience.
- Trends in Video/Audio Marketing: What Financial Institutions Must Know (thefinancialbrand.com) - Connected TV, digital audio options and the exploding podcasts field all give banks and credit unions fresh ways to send marketing messages.
- Podcasts for Content Marketing - Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices (toprankblog.com) - Video podcast listeners = 22%; audio podcast listeners = 27%; 44% of smartphone users have listened to online radio; 18% listen daily; 29% have used ...
- The Ultimate Guide to Podcast Audio, According to HubSpot's Podcast Expert (blog.hubspot.com) - Learn how to take advantage of audio SEO, and how to create high-quality audio at home, from HubSpot's Podcast Expert.
- Audio & Podcast Marketing Services for St. Louis MO (blayzer.com) - Learn about using audio & podcasts in your strategy. We'll help you tell your story and market your content with Blayzer Digital in St. Louis MO.
- Podcasts Offer Competition For $33 Billion U.S. Streaming Audio Market (mediapost.com) - Podcasts Offer Competition For $33 Billion U.S. Streaming Audio Market - 06/01/2017
- The ears have it: The rise of audiobooks and podcasting (www2.deloitte.com) - The audiobook and podcasting markets are growing far faster than the overall media and entertainment market. What's so special about listening?
- Don't Fail in the Future: Develop an Audio Strategy Today (contentmarketinginstitute.com) - Learn why your brand needs a holistic audio content strategy if it wants to succeed in our sound-based, voice-activated world – Content Marketing Institute
- Why Podcasts Belong in Experiential Marketing — JAR Audio (jaraudio.com) - Learn how brands and companies are elevating their experiential marketing for customers with branded podcasts. We share five reasons why podcasts deserve a seat at the XM table.
- Schwab Market Update Audio Podcast Subscription: Charles Schwab (schwab.com) - Listen to an information-packed summary of each trading day's key results and statistics.
- 'Content is the driving force': Meet the brands investing in audio – Marketing Week (marketingweek.com) - Downloading and listening to a branded podcast can be a sign of real consumer commitment. A mixture of engaging content and the right talent is helping brands attract attention.
- Amplify - Award-Winning Marketing Agency (mustamplify.com) - We are an audio marketing agency that transform conversations into functional marketing strategies that will increase involvement & sales for your business.
These topics were mentioned multiple times across various sources:
- social media
- content marketing
- digital marketing
- target audience
- marketing strategy
- brand awareness
- branded content
- social media marketing
- business owner
- content strategy
- golden age
- call to action
- Neil patel
- rss feed
- digital audio
These are some relevant questions found across sources:
- How to use podcasting in your marketing strategy
- Why Podcasting Matters to Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Podcasting Is the Next Marketing Frontier
- Does podcasting look like a fit for your content marketing strategy? What are your favorite marketing podcasts?
- How Does Podcast Advertising Work?
- Why Podcasts are a Vital Part of Experiential Marketing
- Why Podcast Advertising is Effective
- How to Subscribe to a Podcast
- How to Listen to a Podcast
- Why the time is right for brands to embrace podcasts
These are some relevant subsections found across sources:
- Take Advantage of Podcast Directories
- Use Podcast Advertising Networks
- Podcast and marketing
- Market Your Podcast
- Advantages of Creating a Podcast
- Industry Standards for Podcast Sponsorship
- Spread the word about marketing and podcasts
- 7. Podcast advertising stats
- 3. Advantages of creating a podcast
- Steps for Creating a Podcast
These are some factual sentences found across sources:
- In a survey conducted on 300,000 podcast listeners, it was found that 63 percent of the respondents had bought what the host had promoted. (smallbiztrends.com)
- There were 48 million weekly podcast listeners in 2018, according to Statista data. (searchenginejournal.com)
- The average listener earns around $10,000 more than the average U.S. consumer, according to a 2016 report on podcast consumers. (searchenginejournal.com)
- In this case, our gauge is the percentage of Americans 12 years old or older who listen to one podcast per month. (webfx.com)
- According to Apple statistics , there are: 525,000 active podcast shows with more than 18.5 million episodes. (singlegrain.com)
- According to the Podcasting Audit Study by Bridge Ratings , advertisers are expected to spend $500 million on podcast ads in 2020 – a trend that comes on the heels of significant past growth in the sector. (singlegrain.com)
- According to DoubleThink, the average display ad click-through rate is 0.06% . (singlegrain.com)
- In fact, some 24 percent of Americans over the age of 12 now listen to podcasts on a monthly basis; and Statista projects that, by 2021, there will be more than 100 million podcast listeners in the United States alone. (entrepreneur.com)
- That wealth of content has turned 73 million Americans into podcast listeners, according to recent data , and that audience is projected to grow 81% by 2022. (marketingdive.com)
- On average, people take in 17 hours of it per week, and the researchers describe “an estimated 14 million new humans [having made] podcasts a weekly habit” in the last year. (contently.com)