What is Digital Learning Platform ?
A digital learning platform is a piece of software designed to heavily assist during the educational process. There are a range of options available depending on the specific needs of the institution. They include: learning management systems (LMS), learning content management systems (LCMS), as well as virtual classroom tools and virtual learning environments (VLE).
The Dexway method can assist with language courses and language training in three ways:
Know more about Digital Learning Platforms :
- Why Teachers Love Digital Learning Platforms - Dexway (dexway.com) - Teachers benefit a great deal from digital learning platforms, not just students! Here are some of the reasons why teachers love these digital tools.
- Attention Required! (g2.com) -
- Check Out These 6 Outstanding Digital Learning Platforms (inc.com) - Learning on the go has never been easier or more fascinating than right now.
- 5 Digital Learning Platforms That Will Change Education As We Know It - Causeartist (causeartist.com) - The next generation of digital learning platforms could have a profound impact on how students learn and teachers teach in the upcoming generation. These
- Digital learning - Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) -
- Digital Learning Platforms Changing the Definition of Education in Classrooms - MagicBox Blog (getmagicbox.com) - Digital learning platforms have helped teachers and admins easily manage their online programs and continue to do so. Teachers are able to easily montior performances of students, customize courses and much more.
- Perspective (washingtonpost.com) - Here is a summary of a new research brief about the Summit Learning Platform.
- 5 Game-Changers in Today's Digital Learning Platforms (discoveryeducation.com) - Learn how digital classrooms can mirror students' use of content outside the classroom to create deeper engagement and improve academic achievement.
- 5 Digital Learning Platforms to Help Close Company Skills Gaps (blog.capterra.com) - Discover five top-rated digital learning platforms that you can leverage to close employee skills gaps in your organization.
- 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students - eLearning Industry (elearningindustry.com) - Interested in tools that give autonomy to students and encourage online collaboration? Check 11 Digital Education Tools for teachers and students.
- Best online learning platforms of 2020: LMS and VLE for education (techradar.com) - Whether it's for education or business, training programs can now be organised online to help develop knowledge and skills essential for success. Here we look at the best LMS platforms.
- Google to roll out its digital learning platform to 23 million students and teachers in India’s Maharashtra state – TechCrunch (techcrunch.com) - Google has partnered with one of the largest states in India to provide its digital classroom services to tens of millions of students and teachers, the search giant said today, as it makes a further education push in the world's second largest internet market. The company, which recently announced plans to invest $10 billion in […]
- Digital Learning Platforms (schoolonwheels.org) - Designed to fill in academic gaps, the digital learning program combines in-person tutoring with technology that enhances the student learning experience.
- Digital Learning Platform - Teach Online (teachonline.asu.edu) - Over 130 3rd party tools and services are used by faculty and students in ASU Online courses. In many instances, collaborative partnerships are formed in order to explore ways to use the technology to improve online teaching and learning experiences. In some cases ASU Online Instructional Designers and Technologists are actively working with our partners (shown in bold) to guide product development.
- 5 Digital Platforms Leading the Future of Ed-Tech (mheducation.com) - From childhood through career, digital teaching and learning platforms will play a crucial role in the technology-driven future of education.
- Distance learning solutions (en.unesco.org) - Below is a list of educational applications and platforms to help parents, teachers, schools and school systems facilitate student learning and provide social caring and interaction during periods of school closure. While these solutions do not carry UNESCO's explicit endorsement, they tend to have wide reach, a strong user-base and evidence of impact. Most of the solutions
- IBM Digital Learning Developer - Training - Global (ibm.com) -
- Ministry of Education launches new digital learning platform with participation from Google, Microsoft and Apple - Microsoft Malaysia News Center (news.microsoft.com) - Ministry of Education unveils DELIMa, or ‘Digital Educational Learning Initiative Malaysia', together with Google, Microsoft and Apple.
- Adobe Digital Learning Solutions (adobe.com) - Adobe Digital Learning Solutions for eLearning authoring and learning management system. Create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across devices.
These topics were mentioned multiple times across various sources:
- learning platform
- digital learning platform
- Personalized learning
- learning environment
- learning process
- learning resources
- digital platform
- Social learning
- learning content
- learning management system
- virtual learning
- digital classroom
- online courses
- digital tool
- virtual class
- Online resources
- G suite
- active users
- video conferencing
- Gates Foundation
- educational platform
- learning programs
- directed learning
- educational content
These are some relevant questions found across sources:
- How do digital learning platforms enrich language training?
- Why are digital learning platforms beneficial to language teachers?
- What are digital learning platforms?
- How Digital Learning Platforms Empower Students with Personalized Learning
- Why Teachers Love Digital Learning Platforms
These are some relevant subsections found across sources:
- Digital Learning Platforms
- 1. Offering online digital learning platform software.
- Digital learning management systems
- Digital learning tools and resources
- Pedagogies that incorporate digital learning
- The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
- Digital Content Makes It Easier Than Ever to Reach All Types of Learners
- Digital Content Makes Learning Come Alive and Supports Student Inquiry
- Tools for teachers to create of digital learning content
- 2. Giving support with language learning specific digital tools.
These are some factual sentences found across sources:
- In a 2019 survey of more than 1,700 Summit Learning teachers, 95 percent said that Summit Learning positively impacted their students and 94 percent said Summit Learning made them better teachers. (washingtonpost.com)
- According to Adobe, courses can be rolled out in less than 90 minutes thanks to its suite of tools to get you set up. (techradar.com)