What is Video Marketing?
How to Develop a Video Marketing Strategy?
Putting videos together and uploading it on YouTube or other social media platforms is barely scratching the surface of video marketing. A proper video marketing strategy involves detailed planning for budget, production, conversion, and more.
Here is a video marketing strategy you can follow:
What Is Video Marketing?
If you're new to online video marketing and you need an updated video marketing definition, we're here to help. Our video team stays up to date on video marketing trends and examples to ensure we are providing our clients with high quality and effective videos for their websites, social media channels, and digital platforms.
Although video marketing may seem obscure, complicated, and expensive it's not! It can be as simple as shooting videos on your cell phone and editing them into one video with music and your company logo.
Video marketing is really just the act of incorporating video into your marketing strategy to help increase brand recognition and awareness.
Do you know those sponsored videos that pop up in your social media feeds? That's video marketing! Have you gotten any email newsletters with videos? That's video marketing, too! What about videos embedded on home pages or blog posts? Yep, that's also video marketing!
More than likely, you've already been immersed in the world of video marketing and you just didn't quite realize it. But you don't just want to be a spectator in this game if you want to grow your brand and increase your impressions, views, and conversion rates you need to step up to the plate and take a swing at it for yourself!
You can find more information about video marketing in the following sources:
- NGDATA (ngdata.com) - If a photo's worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is the video? That's the basis of video marketing, a forward-facing marketing strategy that…
- What is Video Marketing? (frozenfire.com) - What is video marketing? Using video to promote or market your brand, product or service. A strong marketing campaign incorporates video into the mix.
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Marketing (blog.hubspot.com) - Master the art of video marketing with these videos, templates, tips, and resources
- What Is Video Marketing? (feedough.com) - When you use video to market your brand, product or service, engage on social media channels, educate your prospective and current customers, and interact with them, you're said to be using video marketing.
- The Importance of Video Marketing (digitalmarketinginstitute.com) - Here we
- How to Get Started With Video Marketing (neilpatel.com) - So, you want to get involved in video marketing. I don't blame you. It's where more and more attention is heading these days. Just take a look at these stats that HubSpot published on the state of video marketing this year. That's right, 500 million people on Facebook watch videos every day, and 10 billion watch […]
- What is Video Marketing? [Updated] (wave.video) - Learn why video marketing is the best way to reach your target audience and promote your brand, service, or product. See examples of successful video marketing.
- Defining Video Marketing (magisto.com) - The definition of video marketing is evolving. Like love or product marketing, different perspectives offer varying answers.
- 8 Powerful Reasons You Need to Use Video Marketing [TRENDS] (dreamgrow.com) - Video marketing is now easy. Take a look how video gives you and edge in marketing. Find out why 63% of businesses use video content marketing right now
- Video marketing: The ultimate guide (You'll only need this) - Search Engine Watch (searchenginewatch.com) - CEO and Co-Founder of digital marketing agency MakeWebBetter, Himanshu Rauthan provides a comprehensive guide to video marketing.
- 2019 Video Marketing Guide (bluecorona.com) - If you're curious about video marketing, what it is, why you need it, and video marketing strategies to increase leads and sales in 2019, read more here! This is the only video marketing guide you'll ever need.
- Video marketing statistics to know for 2020 (smartinsights.com) - Stay on top of the latest advances in video by taking a look at the latest video marketing statistics that could inform your strategy in 2020.
- Social video marketing - Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) -
- The Complete Guide to Video Marketing (animoto.com) - What is video marketing and how can you use it for your business? This guide covers it all, including video marketing ideas, video marketing tips, and more.
- Video Marketing: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need (biteable.com) - Learn every step of the video marketing process, from choosing goals to creating videos and tracking success. Suited to beginners and pros. Easy to follow.
- 14 Reasons Why You Need to Use Video Content Marketing [2019 Infographic] (impactbnd.com) - Video marketing is king! An infographic full of facts and stats to prove the importance of video marketing in 2019.
- What is the Best Video Marketing Strategy for Social Media? (campaignmonitor.com) - Creating a video marketing strategy for social media is crucial. Here's a few things you'll want to keep in mind to make the most of this marketing channel.
- 2020 Video Marketing Strategy: The Ultimate Guide (lemonlight.com) - Learn about video marketing strategy, from how to create the perfect video, to handling production and post-production basics – all with this guide!
These topics were mentioned multiple times across various sources:
- social media
- marketing strategy
- target audience
- conversion rate
- landing page
- content marketing
- brand awareness
- social media marketing
- social network
- call to action
- customer service
- key performance indicators
- use case
- digital marketing
- video editing software
- video advertising
- lead generation
- viral video
- video production
- bounce rate
These are some relevant questions found across sources:
- How to Develop a Video Marketing Strategy
- How to Build a Video Marketing Strategy
- How Do I Create a Video Marketing Strategy?
- How To Do Video Marketing
- Where to Use Video Marketing
- What Is Video Marketing?
- How to Get Started With Video Marketing
- How to get strategic for video marketing success
- How to Create a Video Social Media Strategy
- Why Is Video Marketing Gaining Importance?
These are some relevant subsections found across sources:
- Video Content Marketing
- Video Marketing Tips
- 1. Plan your video.
- See how you can optimize your current video.
- The Ultimate Video Marketing Starter Pack
- Producing your marketing videos
- Types of Video
- Make a great video
- Type of videos to use:
- Types of marketing videos
These are some factual sentences found across sources:
- A recent study found that 57 percent of online consumers were more likely to buy a product they were considering purchasing after watching a video demonstration of that product. (frozenfire.com)
- Video is Effective Studies show that retention rates for information that is both seen and heard is as high as 80 percent. (frozenfire.com)
- Those numbers drop to 20 percent for information that is seen and just 10 percent for information that is heard. (frozenfire.com)
- According to a report from Hubspot Research , over 50% of customers prefer video over other types of content from a brand. (feedough.com)
- What's more? 85% of those consumers are more likely to buy after watching a product demo. (wave.video)
- According to venture capitalist Mary Meeker's famed Internet Trends Report , 74% of all internet traffic will be video this year. (magisto.com)
- According to Wyzowl statistics, 63% of businesses have started using video content marketing. (dreamgrow.com)
- Moovly gives us whopping statistics: You're 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website. (dreamgrow.com)
- From Q3 of 2013, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent. (dreamgrow.com)
- Also, Google tells us that smartphone users are twice as likely than TV viewers and 1.4 times more likely as desktop viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or ads on their devices. (dreamgrow.com)