How Is Brand Building Created Through Digital Marketing?
How is brand building done through digital marketing?
I am certain you have heard the phrase “ build your brand.
” However, what does that really mean?
A company's brand is a combination of its identity and all the things that make it unique, i.e. its name, the particular type of products or services, and everything from the color of its logo to the way its ads are written.
A company's brand delivers a particular experience to its customers that can be good or bad, depending on the company's reputation.
Branding provides your customers with a type of experience that can be either tangible or intangible.
Not only does it involve a company's reputation, but branding can also involve things like the value clients put on the business' products or services, as well as if they see the company as one that is good for the environment, or how it treats its customers, etc.
The Importance of Brand Building in the Digital Age
*Please note: this post has been updated to include new and relevant information. First published in 2015.
As someone who never started out as a traditional marketer, but approached the industry from the digital side with SEO, I can definitely say that my biggest learning curve has been understanding the true concept and value of the brand, as well as the importance of brand building through digital marketing.
The industry we operate in moves at lightning speed – constantly evolving technologies, emerging social media platforms, viral videos, streams of memes, algorithm updates, increased mobile adoption and so on, making it easy to forget about one of the few things that stays constant through it all…the brand.
As we strive to push the boundaries with our marketing activities in this fast digital environment, we need to ensure that we maintain the fundamentals of brand building for long term success.
This brief scanned the following sources (title, domain, description):
- The Complete Guide to Brand Building (Must-Read for Digital ... (singlegrain.com) - As Jeff Bezos said: “Your brand is what other people say about you when you are not in the room.” Here's how to convert your business into a brand!
- Why Digital Marketing is essential to Brand Building (struto.co.uk) - Offers a clear understanding of the benefits and importance of brand building in the digital space.
- How is brand building created through digital marketing? - Quora (quora.com) -
- Importance of Brand Building in the Digital Age (mediavisioninteractive.com) - The difference between branding and marketing and how digital branding benefits business for long term success.
- Building a brand through digital marketing (socialbeat.in) - Mr Ajith Narasimhan from Sundaram Mutual Fund and Mr Vipin Guliani from Piramal Group were panelists on building a brand through digital marketing.
- How to Create a Digital Brand Strategy for Optimal Growth (freshsparks.com) - Guarantee long-term gains for your business by developing a consistent digital brand strategy as your guide for growth. Read more to find out exactly how!
- What is 'digital branding'? (smartinsights.com) - What is ‘digital branding'? The term digital branding is often used, but what actually is ‘digital branding'? As a strategist and brand planner, I find the use of the term 'digital.
- The Role of Digital Marketing in Building a Better Brand Experience ... (devrix.com) - What is Digital Marketing, what is Brand Experience? Find out about how they can help in Building a Better Brand Experience & PR Strategy.
- Digital Brand Building (kraftshala.com) - An 11 week INDUSTRYCreds™ program in digital marketing for MBA students. It helps you in crafting digital plans and master execution on various tools.
- 18 Sneaky Ways to Build Brand Awareness (wordstream.com) - While there's no quick fix for becoming a household name, here are 18 brand-building strategies to help launch (and continue) your efforts to build your brand into a powerhouse.
- Digital Marketing For Coach (zivanta-analytics.com) - Digital Marketing For Coach - A basketball, baseball or rugby coach in order to have a solid brand has to focus on digital presence with the help of digital marketing
- Brand Building Through Digital Marketing - RedAlkemi (redalkemi.com) - Trends in Digital marketing that luxury brands should know. With a huge opportunity that digital marketing beholds, you need to start building your brand online-RedAlkemi
- 10 Steps to Building Your Personal Brand on Social Media (digitalmarketinginstitute.com) - These 10 steps will help you to cultivate a successful personal brand that resonates with user and increases your job prospects.
- You Cannot Go Wrong With Brand Building Through Digital Marketing (shyamfuture.com) - Money is more important than anything else. It's not just now but has been the case since the foundation of this civilization; the relevance has only increased with time.
- Brand Your Business: 9 Effective Ways on How to Build Your Brand (lyfemarketing.com) - Brand your business for success with a digital marketing strategy. Here are some easy steps on how you can create a branding strategy for your business.
- How Is Brand Building Done Through Digital Marketing? (griffonwebstudios.com) - Branding Is A Vital Process In The World Of Digital Marketing. Here Are Some Common Ways To Begin Building Your Brand Via Digital Marketing.
- Brand Awareness: Why a Digital First Approach Is Essential (digitalmarketinginstitute.com) - Everybody has heard that first impressions last a lifetime, and the simple fact is that in the modern age, a brand
- Adidas: We over-invested in digital advertising (marketingweek.com) - Adidas admits that a focus on efficiency rather than effectiveness led it to over-focus on ROI and over-invest in performance and digital at the expense of brand building.
- Brand Building through Digital Marketing - Digital Marketing ... (oodlesmarketing.com) - Brand building is not one thing. You need to define your brand, differentiate, present it, and review what your brand does from time to time. Here in this you will detail view of every parameter. Have a look!
- How to Create a Brand-Building Blogging Strategy (neilpatel.com) - Let's talk about blogging. Brands that blog regularly see ROI increases across the board, according to HubSpot’s data. But just having a blog on your website doesn't guarantee you ROI. You can't just create a blog post and instantly gain thousands of conversions. It takes a bit of hard work and dedication before you'll be […]
These topics were mentioned multiple times across various sources:
- digital marketing
- social media
- digital brand
- target audience
- brand awareness
- brand recognition
- digital media
- online community
- competitive advantage
- Customer service
- strong brand
- brand experience
- brand strategy
- brand strategist
- brand equity
- brand offer
- brand value
- key performance indicators
- digital strategy
- brand name
- digital channels
- user experience
- content marketing
- marketing strategy
- paid advertising
- additional benefit
- brand voice
These are some relevant questions found across sources:
- How is brand building done through digital marketing?
- What questions do you have about developing a digital brand strategy plan?
- What makes a digital brand strategy?
- What Is Brand Building?
- What is a brand strategy?
- Why is this program named Digital Brand Building?
- What Does A Brand Strategist Do?
- What Is Brand Experience?
- How will the Digital Brand Building Program help me in my career?
- Do you have a better understanding of the brand equity?
These are some relevant subsections found across sources:
- Brand Building through Digital Marketing
- The Importance of Brand Building in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing Campaign Elements
- Digital Marketing as a tool for Brand Building
- Planning Your Brand Development Strategy
- The Role of Digital Marketing in Building a Better Brand Experience & PR Strategy
- 1. Identify Your Keys to Branding
- Purpose of digital marketing
- Branding in the Digital Age
- Digital Allows for Targeted Campaigns
These are some factual sentences found across sources:
- According to wearesocial.com , 86% of internet users in the UK have searched online for products and services to purchase, and 81% of them have purchased online. (struto.co.uk)
- According to Statista, 38% of US Twitter users are from ages between 18-29. (lyfemarketing.com)
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to achieve a positive ROI on their efforts. (neilpatel.com)